“Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated.”
Almost all of us have this notion that ‘Life is complicated’. But is this really the case? Life isn’t tough or complicated, we complicate it by taking such decisions. We clutter our life with old ideas, toxic relationships and bad habits. We complicate our lives simply by cluttering it with things that do not support our better self.
So, what is it that would make our lives simpler?
Here’s, presenting to you 10 ways to make your life simpler. Check them out.
- Give up something you are not passionate about. Replace it with with that thing you really, really, REALLY want to do.
- Give up perfectionism. Stop waiting for the perfect time accomplish a task perfectly. This is never going to happen. Start it NOW, with the resources you have.
- Minimize your ‘social networking life’. Keep as few accounts as possible. You don’t have to be present on each and every social media platform.
- Give up multi-tasking. Single-task each and everything, however small or big that thing is.
- Figure out what you want to do in your life. Align your daily routine according to it.
- Make a TO-DO and TO-DON’T list. Stick to it to provide a direction to your daily routine.
- Be true to yourself ALWAYS. Do what you want to do, the way you want to do. Don’t try to please everyone. You are not a jar of Nutella, it’s not even your job. 😛
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Learn from them, laugh over them. Just don’t stagnate yourself because of a mistake. Move on.
- Gradually eliminate top three sources of negativity from your life. Figure out top three negative people around you, cut them off your life. Eliminate the top three negative sources of entertainment from your life.
- Don’t worry about what other people would think of you. Everybody has a lot going on in their own life. Nobody cares. It’s your life, take hold it. Do what matters to you.
Life can be as simple as you want it to be. So, who complicates it then? We, ourselves. Choose a simpler life. De-clutter it. Make better choices.
Stay simple. Stay happy. 😉