All of us want to succeed and come out as winners. But we might not succeed every time. Why do winners win and losers lose? Is there a mindset or a specific way of living that makes winners win and losers lose? The way we think and the things we focus on, makes us winners.
Let’s find out how.
- Winners live a life based on the lessons learned in the past. When losers get stagnated after minor setbacks, winners learn from the experience and move on.
- Winners live in the present and try to make the best out of it. Losers, on the other hand, obsess over the past, dwell in the past memories and cry over what could have been done better.
- Winners face their fears head-on. They challenge themselves and push their limits to explore their opportunities. Whereas losers run away from their fears. They miss out on opportunities because they fear moving out of their comfort zones.
- Winners work hard and put in their best. Their win is not merely by luck or coincidence. They don’t leave any stone unturned to realise their dreams. Losers, laze around all their leaving everything onto destiny and end up blaming luck when things don’t work out their way.
- Winners over-deliver on what is expected of them. Losers, on the other hand over-sell. They make huge promises but when it comes to work, they under-deliver.
- Winners utilise their free time in learning new skills or exploring new things. Losers waste their time sleeping, watching TV or doing something unfruitful.
- Winners don’t follow others. They design their path, define their success and write their own destiny with their relentless efforts. Losers follow the easy path and stay away from risks. They do what others tell them to do.
- Winners hang around achievers. Their group comprises of people who are positive in their thoughts. People who are always encouraging, motivating, supporting each other. They learn from each other’s experiences and help each other through thick and thin. Losers hang out with negative people who bring them down with their negativity.
- During tough times, winners are always positive and focus on thinking of solutions. Losers, however, are focused on how big the problem is. Instead of finding the way-outs they cry about it.
- Winners don’t quit. They might have failed a thousand times, but they are persistent and they eventually succeed. They learn along the journey and don’t give up easy. Losers fail once and they quit.
These are the major ways as to how a winning mindset works differently. Winners have different focus throughout and a different approach to every situation. Winners don’t become winners just by chance or by coincidence, they work for it.
Wishing you luck! 🙂