Simple facts smart people forget
In this fast-paced life, even the smartest of minds tend to forget the simplest of facts that govern our growth and success. This article will serve as a quick reminder for all of you out there and help you reconnect with the reality.
Let’s get started..
- You will never be completely ready. Whenever you have an opportunity at hand or a possibility to start something new, you will never feel 100% ready. But that doesn’t mean you aren’t ready. You are only scared of a meagre chance of failure and the uncertainty of events involved in the task. Starting something new always intimidates us because it requires us to come out of our comfort zone and challenge ourselves. It requires us to push our limits. And this is why we stop ourselves from taking up new opportunities. But is this the right approach? Absolutely not! Life is a never-ending process of learning and if we hold ourselves back just because of a slim possibility of failure, we are no less than stupid! All I am saying is, good opportunities only come around rarely. So, grab them with both your hands without hesitating.
- There’s a huge difference between knowing how to do something and actually doing it. You might be next-level intelligent or immensely educated but unless you ACT, you aren’t good enough. There is no point knowing about the procedure of how to accomplish a thing or doing keen studies on the probable outcomes unless you actually stand up and work on what you want. Actions are what turn theory into reality. You might be a genius with your thoughts but if you don’t act on your ideas, you are plain stupid. On the other hand, you might not be having too many degrees or knowledge about the thing you want to pursue but it wouldn’t matter if you make real efforts in that direction. So without any further ado, ACT!
- Happiness and success are not complementary to each other. Success doesn’t ensure happiness. You might be immensely successful in your field but you might be struggling with your personal life, which would make you unhappy. However, a happy person is a positive person. Positivity makes you successful. A positive and happy person finds happiness even in the darkest of hours. So, aim to be happy. Happiness ensures peace of mind and a peaceful mind is always the most efficient.
- Mistakes are stepping stones to success. You might not be in a very comfortable time in your life. Setbacks and failures might have surrounded you. But thinking negative would only make it worse. Always remember, mistakes are a sign of progress that imply that you are trying. You are making efforts in the desirable direction despite the difficulties. After the difficult phase is over, you either win or you learn. There’s nothing like losing. Every mistake that you make offers a new lesson to you. It not only adds up to your wisdom but also prepares you for the greater challenges ahead. So, try, try, try again until you succeed. Because it’s always a win-win, either you get what you desired or you learn a new lesson.
- Communication rules out the possibility of conflicts. In any relationship whether personal or professional, communication plays a vital role. Unless you communicate what you feel, the other person won’t get to know about it. Don’t assume things and don’t let others assume. Communicate clearly. You might be expecting someone to do something for you and it will only hurt you if that person doesn’t have any hint about what you are expecting. Make your expectations and emotions clear to them. The guess game doesn’t do any good so stay away from it.
These simple facts are most often forgotten by us and no one is to be blamed for it but our hectic routines. I hope this articles would do its job well and would serve as a reminder for you to reconnect with the truth of life because there is no running away from these facts.