“The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.”
We all have our life stories, complicated. There come moments when we ask ourselves, “When am I going to start living my life?” We all have our lives complicated and difficult so, here are some ways to actually live your life guilt-free.
1. Be optimistic. don’t let negative thoughts drag you down. Find one thing that is positive or helpful and build on that. It will soon become a habit and you see positivity in every situation.
2. Be grateful. Appreciate what you have. It is very easy to run after what we don’t have,forgetting what we have. Gratitude makes us happy and helps us realise how beautiful life actually is.
3. Forgive. When you don’t forgive someone then you are stuck in negativity and suffering even if the person who wronged you may have moved on. So you don’t have to forgive to be a good person to someone else. Do it for yourself and your own happiness.
4. Disconnect from social media. Disconnect more to connect in real life more fully.Disconnect to find other activities you may want to try. Disconnect to just get a break and to come back with renewed enthusiasm and energy.
5. Find yourself a passion. Explore what you are passionate about and make sure you regularly free up time and space for it in your life.
6. Travel. Even if you don’t have time or resources for it. Just do it. Plan it according to your time and your budget. It is a great way to discover, realise and experience this beautiful life.
7. Take risks. Don’t hesitate, take a chance with a date or a venture or that recipe you wanted to try. Just do it. Even if it doesn’t go well it gives us experience, memories and stories to cherish life long.
8. Let go. Sometimes things do not work out in a relationship, at a job or in your side-project or business. Any fixing and mending didn’t workout. Move on because it is time to start over and to create something better.
9. Make someone feel alive. It might be a gift to your loved one, a dinner date with your beloved or a piece of clothing to a poor. Make someone happy and see how it works wonders for your own happiness.
10. Be kind. Give up criticism, sarcasm for a day. Be kind to one and all and see how that kindness and happiness multiplies for you.
11. Have fun. Free up some time for lazying around or having fun. It is easy to get lost in just serious thoughts or in being productive. Take time-out from that and just have fun.
12. Try something new. Do something new, no matter what you are interested in. The important thing is that you take a look at where you are or what you are curious about and then explore upon one thing and see how it makes you feel. How it makes you come alive with a smile.
These effortless tips are sure to help you in living a happy life. But another thing that differentiates a good day from a bad day is our attitude. So keep a positive attitude towards life and rest all will follow.