Unlike computers, human potential is unlimited. There wont’ be any day when your mind will stop working displaying a message saying “internal memory full, delete some data to continue.” Nope, that’s not going to happen, EVER. We, as humans, can always strive for improvement, pushing […]
Author: Mohit Sindhu
Life is not complicated, we ourselves make it complicated! Life becomes simple when we give up the wrong things and add the right things into our lives. Presenting to you ways that would help you stop complicating your life. Stop procrastinating. Enough said, there’s no […]
“Failure is not about falling down but refusing to get up.”
Undoubtedly, failures are a part of our life. If we don’t fail, we don’t learn. And if we don’t learn, we don’t change. Change is necessary for growth. Failure and success are like the ECG (ElectroCardioGram) of life. Just like a straight line on an ECG marks death of a person, a straight line in the ECG of life marks stagnancy i.e. no growth. Therefore, a failure is as important as a success. We shouldn’t let a success get to our head and a failure get to our heart.
Here’s, presenting to you some reminders to keep you motivated after an encounter with a failure.
- There is no success without failure. Everything in this world is relative. Just like you need to experience sorrow to know the value of happiness, without failure there is no sweetness in success. You would value success more only if you have failed several times in trying to achieve it. Failure is a sign that you are trying. The only person who never fails is the person who never tries. It is better to try and learn than to not try and live with regret thinking what could have happened.
- It is OK. It is ok to fail, it means you are trying. Soon, with your persistence and hard work you will definitely achieve success. What is not OK then? I say, to quit. Don’t be afraid to fail. Learn from your failure and move on to the next challenge. It is OK to fail. If you’re not failing, you’re not trying. So, keep trying and never give up! Because winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Think positively. When you have failed in something and your motivation is down in the dumps, it is natural to think negatively. But do you know? Our thoughts are like the steering wheel that moves our life in the right direction. Positive thinking creates positive results. Train your brain to think positively and good will happen. Negative thinking not only adds to stress but also leads us into imagining situations that never really happen. So, think positive and stay away from over-thinking.
- Everyday marks a fresh new start. Whatever mistake or failure has happened in our past, should be left in the past. It shouldn’t be dragged into the present or it will take away the peace from it. Obsessing over it won’t change it. Whatever has happened, has happened. Each new day is fresh new opportunity to start afresh. So, utilize these opportunities well and make the best out of them.
- Life’s greatest lessons are learned during tough times. Failure is a great teacher. When you make mistakes and you recover from them, you treat them as valuable learning experiences. These experiences add to your wisdom and help you grow. So, treat your failures as a teacher because every failure has a lesson to offer.
I hope these reminders will help you sail through your tough time. Hey, you are strong! You are going to make through it. Aren’t you?
Good luck! 🙂
Humankind isn’t perfect and so is the human mind. It makes mistakes. Every single person on the face of this earth, irrespective of his intelligence quotient, sex, religion or age, makes mistakes, ranging from taking wrong decisions to making poor judgments to cooking up stories, […]
“Nobody is born to be a champion. And nobody is born to be average either. We make ourselves into one or the other.” We all admire successful people. Don’t we? We idolize people like Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Lionel Messi, Oprah Winfrey, Virat […]
There are different types of skills. There are some skills that you need depending upon your job. For eg.- if you are a software developer, you ought to know coding and various coding languages. This skill, isn’t required by an English Professor. But there are some skills that essential to everyone who wants to succeed. So, in this article, I’m going to discuss about such skills that are totally indispensable if you want to succeed in your life.
- Information analysis and decision making. These are two different skills but are best used when clubbed together. We live in the era of technology. There is a never-ending pool of information available to us. However, is all this information useful to us? No. And so, the skill of information analysis becomes priceless. This information analysis helps us take logical and effective decisions in our day-to-day life.
- The skill of prioritizing enables us to separate the important tasks from the not-so-important ones. In the current scenario where everybody has a lot on their plate, this skill helps us maintain our productivity and make us of the opportunities at the right time thereby shunning distractions. Success comes to those who act on the right things at the right time. Isn’t it?
- Being organized. Disorganization would take up extra time and eat up all the energy when you urgently need a file. It would break your focus and reduce your efficiency. On the other hand, the skill of organization would not only save you time and energy but also help you in being productive and utterly focused while you are working.
- It not only involves speaking but also involves listening. Good communication skills not only help you communicate your knowledge and emotions easily. It also helps you understand the other person’s point of view in a better way, helping you negotiate the situation effectively.
- Note-taking. The skill of note-taking is one of the most productive skills that one can have. It helps us remember everything- big or small. It helps us learn and remember specifics. We might think that we will remember stuff but let’s face it, we tend to forget. This skill helps us perform better and gives us an edge over others.
- This skill is the most sought after skills these days. This helps you find better jobs, get things done, build businesses, spread ideas so on and so forth. This skill helps you find the people you resemble with and helps you keep them close to you. It also helps you get through tough times.
These are the skills that successful people swear by. These skills might be difficult to imbibe but once you get the hang of these, they really do wonders. So, give them a try! 😉
“Life is simple but we insist on making it complicated.” -Confucius Yes! Life is very simple but we ourselves create the circumstances that complicate it. So, in this article, I’m going to share some ways to un-complicate your life. Here, we go! Move […]
It is not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself and to make yourself a priority; it is necessary. Because unless you love your own self, nobody else will love you. Also, making yourself a priority and doing things your way without bothering […]
When it come to personal growth, there are certain things that add to your personal growth while some things stop you from self-improvement.
So, in this article, I’m going to share with some enemies of self-improvement that you have to look out for.
- This is the worst thing you could do to yourself or to anybody else. Comparison not only induces self-doubt but also stops us from performing our best. The only comparison that you should be doing is – Comparison with your OWN self. Try to be a better version of yourself. Your only battle is with your own self. Look back and see how far you have come and aim on being better than how you were the previous day!
- Worrying about what others think of you. The greatest fear in the world is of the opinion of others. And the moment you are unafraid of the crowd, you are no longer a sheep. You are a lion. If you care about what others think, you are their prisoner. Break free from their prison! It’s not your job to think what others think of you. Also, it is useless to think about what people think of you. Most people don’t even know what they think about themselves. So, chill!
- Holding onto the past. “Stop pressing rewind on the things that need to be deleted from your life.” Dwelling in the past or trying to take control of the future are two things that steal the peace from your present. You cannot change what has happened in your past. Stop replaying that argument a 1000th time in your mind, thinking about winning it by changing your argument this time. This isn’t going to help! Live in the present. Focus on making it the best. What has happened has happened. Just move on!
- Following the herd like a sheep. When you follow the crowd like a sheep, you compromise with your own interests and blindly follow what you think is the trend. We follow the crowd because we are afraid of trying newer things, we are afraid of what people will think and we are afraid of the mockery that would be thrown upon us on our failure. Be bold. Say no to conforming to and following the crowd. When the herd is moving in one direction, it might be heading towards shit but the ONE moving in the opposite direction would seem like a fool to everybody. But if you prove yourself and you do what you love, everybody gets their answer. So, give up the herd mentality!
Not believing in yourself. Our thoughts are like a steering wheel that steer our life into the desirable direction. Think negatively and life would head towards that. Think positively and all good gets bestowed upon you. If you believe, you can- You definitely will! Trust yourself, have faith in your abilities. There are many others who would doubt your skills and abilities and tell you that you CAN’T. Don’t be the who’s stopping you from being your best. Believe in yourself!
There are days when you feel low and motivation is down in the dumps. Thankfully, there are some effortless strategies that can instantly lift up your mood. So, in this article, I’m going to talk about such tricks that will help you brighten up your […]